Thursday, March 13, 2014

Share the Gritts~

Well, well, well, sigh! After high school graduation all of the "friend" circle dispersed throughout the country.  James and I remained close friends in the same city.  We both survived divorces and children. As time went on, we both reentered the dating scene. He had his picks and I had mine because dating each other had never crossed our minds.  

Over time and conversation James opened up about Barbara whom was a mutual friend of ours.  Of course, he told me that there was a baby involved and she had an abortion.  At that moment I asked him why none of us in the circle knew about them as a couple and the baby?  I then explained to him that Barbara was indeed pregnant and we all knew that she was pregnant with Derrick's child!

Years go by and James and I establish top careers and high end lifestyles.  Still keeping up with one another James decided to confess his love for me and wants to try a relationship. So, we tried and the relationship ended after seven years.  Consequently, the relationship did not workout but the friendship remained strong.  

Twenty years pass and Barbara and I connect on a social network. At what point should I reveal to her that I know about her and James?  Or should I even tell her about me and James having a relationship?

Your Thoughts...   

No comments:

Post a Comment