Thursday, October 9, 2014

Rainy Days

Rain Boots have become a part of the wardrobe nowadays.  These boots have been moved from the guest closet to the wardrobe because of their stylish upgrade.  Once upon a time rain boots were considered an accessory in my book.  The vintage flashback in my mind is the yellow "rubber ducky" look! Now, I find them to be convenient for the rain or snow days. 

Designers have added fun and style to these retro trendsetters that I can surely appreciate!  
Some designers take things a bit too far and put ridiculous high prices on these boots.  I have found affordable rain boots at Target, Nordstrom, DSW or even online outlets.  All in all, I like the boots but I do not for see me buying a pair that will exceed the budget too quickly.  

Good Day Heirs~



No comments:

Post a Comment