Thursday, February 5, 2015

In My Thoughts

In My Thoughts.... If you have a man that totally trusts and respects your freedom and space then do not take that for granted. You may feel a sense of apathy but that does not mean he doesn't care about you. By chance, if you feel that this is his way of not paying attention to you then you are the problem in the relationship. I'd suggests you talk to him first. No! Stop! Don't!  Do not allow yourself a pass.  Since you have so much "me time" on your hands then talk things over with him.  Explain to him how you really feel and how it makes you feel that you have so much freedom.  Just because he's not placing your relationship under scrutiny by stalking or questioning your every move does not mean he doesn't care about you.  Again, do not activate the A$$ Pass!!! 
Just my thoughts...


No comments:

Post a Comment